Sheet Metal Fabricator and Installer
We are a small growing shop located in the northern metro looking for an experienced detail orientated sheet metal fabricator and installer to grow along with us. Advancement and other opportunities will be available for the right person in this position. Knowledge of multiple architectural sheet metal applications is a must. Daily job duties would include but not be limited to, measuring and fabricating roof panels, scuppers, downspouts, coping metal, soldering, onsite measuring, project planning, and problem-solving.
· Dependable transportation and a valid driver's license
· 5 plus years minimum installing and fabricating architectural roofing and sheet metal
· Auto brake programming and bending
· 2 plus years as a crew lead
· Willingness to excel
· Good communication
· Knowledge of multiple architectural metal systems and the application process from start to finish
· Skills for establishing maximum project productivity
· Punctuality and good overall attendance
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Maintain a positive and professional image
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, type or feel, climb ladder, bend; kneel, talk and hear. The employee is also required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, stoop and kneel. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
We offer competitive pay and benefits!
If the above qualifications sound like you, then please send a summary of your experience and qualifications by responding to this ad.
Roof Company NA, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 - $45.00 per hour