COMMITTED TO EXCELLENCE SINCE 1992
Bloomington Roofing Services
Roof Company N.A., Inc is a leading Minnesota roofing and exterior services contractor. With 30+ years of experience and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we strive to provide the best roofing services for our customers in Bloomington, MN. Common roofing problems in Bloomington include leaks from moisture, poor installation, ice dams, and storm damage. Our Bloomington Roofing experts will identify the issue and provide the best solution to protect your family and effectively prevent any issues in the future.
Bloomington's Trusted Local Roofing Contractor
With 30+ years of experience Roof Company N.A. Inc’s Bloomington Roofers are the local experts you can trust. Education is our top priority, our project managers train every week to stay up to date with the latest products, training and certifications. This allows us to deliver the best customer service for our Bloomington customers. Our office is located in St Michael, MN. We also provide roofing services in Bloomington, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie, and surrounding cities.
Bloomington Roofing Options
Roof Company N.A. Inc offers more roof replacement options than the competition including cedar shake, copper, metal roofing, real slate and environmentally friendly shingles. We offer a wide variety of color and style options to choose from. Our team will do everything we can to find the products you want for your roof to make your house feel more like home.
Storm Damage and Insurance Claims
If you think you may have hail damage schedule a free no-obligation roof inspection with us in under a minute. Our Bloomington roofing experts will work with your insurance company through the insurance claims process to make it simple and easy.
Bloomington, Minnesota is no stranger to severe weather, with heavy rains and strong winds often causing damage to roofs throughout Bloomington. It's important to examine your roof after a storm for any signs of damage, such as missing or broken shingles, leaks, or flashing damage. In order to prevent further damage from occurring and to maintain the structural integrity and safety of your home, it is crucial to have your roof repaired as quickly as possible if it has been damaged. The amount of the damage can be assessed with a exterior inspection and the necessary repairs can be made by a qualified roofing contractor with experience in storm damage repair. Schedule a free inspection on our home page today!
More About Our Bloomington Roofing Services
Roof Company N.A. Inc is dedicated to ensuring that your roof replacement brings your home the benefits it deserves. Call us today to learn more about our specialized roofing solutions and cost-effective replacement services, or fill out our free inspection form online to schedule your consultation!
A+ rating BBB accreditation
Committed to sustainability
Locally Owned and Operated
Completed Projects in Bloomington
“Very good attention to detail. They have very fair pricing. They cleaned up each day after working on the project. I cannot say enough about them and highly recommend them for regular or storm damage work.”
Our Roofing Process
1. First, we ask that you provide us with a copy of your insurance adjusters summary report so we can review the scope of work and check all measurements to ensure all damage is fairly evaluated and reported accurately.
2. Second, we match our contract to the work specified in the insurance adjusters' summary report.
3. Third, we fax our signed contract by you to the insurance company and send them a letter of authorization to correspond.
4. Fourth, if there is a mortgage on the home, the mortgage company's name will most likely be on checks that are released throughout the term of the build along with your name and Roof Company N.A. Inc. We will then handle the process for you by sending your signed check to the mortgage company and speeding up the completion time.
5. Once we have finished all the trades agreed upon by yourself and Roof Company, we will have a final walk-through to verify the completed work and go over any questions you have at the close of the repair process.
6. You will get a final invoice showing what has been paid up to date and what is due at the completion of our work. Once Roof Company is paid in full then we will give you the warranty information that is needed for the work provided.